Cooperative Education (Co-op) and Internship Workshop
From Krysta Fry Video Quiz
- Position is paid and full–time (40 hours per week); full-time enrollment during school terms between work terms is highly encouraged.
- Sophomores, juniors, seniors, and students in graduate school with a declared eligible major, at least 30 completed credit hours, and a 2.50 KSU GPA are eligible to participate.
- Must have completed one semester at KSU prior to beginning an intern or co-op position.
- Must attend a cooperative education (co-op) and internship workshop (either in person or online).
- Summer semester may be utilized in the co-op rotation schedule, but is not a required semester.
Make sure to download all materials in the attachments section of this video.